Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tijan: Carter Reed

Tijan

Carter Reed

Synopsis:

Emma decided to skip the gym and went home early. It was the last easy decision she made because she found her roommate being raped by the boyfriend. She had two choices. Call the cops and be killed by his family’s mafia connections or kill him first and hope to survive. There was no choice to her. She killed the bastard first and went to the one person who could protect her. Carter Reed. He’s a weapon for the rivaling mafia family, but he’s also Emma’s secret. Not only was he best friends with her brother, but she’s the reason he became that weapon in the first place.


September 28, 2013
 
Review:

I didn't know what to think when I started this book. I had read some other books by this author and was curious as to what this one would be like. I had seen it on Wattpad, but only the first chapter was there, so I had to buy it immediately. I was sucked in. I had never thought I would be a fan of books about the mob, but it seems here lately I have been more drawn to them. This one was no different. You automatically feel for the characters. You get a feel for them, like you are actually there experiencing the same trials and tribulations that they are suffering through. All the characters have a great chemistry together and you can't help but want everything to work out for them. Everyone deserves a happily ever after. I was a little disappointed with the ending. It feels to me like it is somewhat of a cliffhanger. You never really get all the answers that you want. I'm not sure if there is going to be another book or not. I think this story would be fine if it ended the way it did, but I can't help but to want more. I would definitely recommend this book and this author for that matter. I am waiting for Fallen Crest Public to be released. Good job Tijan! Excited about what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment