Monday, December 2, 2013

Rebecca Berto: Entwine

Rebecca Berto

Series: Entwine

Book One: Entwine

Synopsis:

Sarah Langham's life was the epitome of normal until her dad slept with another woman when she was sixteen. It ripped her family apart.
Twenty-two-year-old Sarah has it together, though.
Waiting at the train station to go home from her first day of her first proper job out of university, she spots a man.
He is an enigma to her. She's drawn to him, with his square jaw; buzz of hair; and his tall, solid frame, seen under the contours of his business suit. And he's been looking at her, too. Fate pulls them together that night on a whirlwind date, exceeding anything Sarah's experienced before. He's even more into her than she's into him. Finally, she wants to trust a guy for the first time since she was sixteen.
But then they discover something.
Something that meant they were never two strangers at a train station.
And it threatens to tear their future apart before it, really, ever begins.

November 23, 2013
 
Review:

I kept seeing the author posting things on Facebook about this book so I decided to give it a shot. It was a little weird at first. I didn't know how I felt about the back and forth of the present and past because I wasn't sure how the past had really pertained to what was going on. The further I read the more it made sense. I really enjoyed the book. There wasn't a whole lot to it, but I think that's because you had to know the back story. The characters are really enjoyable and had great chemistry. The book was written well and I am looking forward to what this series has to offer. As well as the author (although I have read some by her already). 





Book Two: N/A


No comments:

Post a Comment