Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tijan: Fallen Crest High, Fallen Crest Family, and Fallen Crest Public

Tijan

Series: Fallen Crest

Book One: Fallen Crest High

Synopsis:

Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.

October 31, 2012 

Review:

I was drawn in by this book from the very beginning. It is a different type of book, but is still the same. I loved all the characters and the chemistry that they had together. It was very well written. The main character's (Samantha aka Sam) personality is great. After her parents divorce, she just doesn't give a flying rat's behind. Mason and Logan, along with Nate, are the epitome of bad boys. They have everyone falling at their feet without really trying. People do as they say without second guessing themselves until Sam comes along. She doesn't care that they are practically Gods among humans; she just wants to get through the next 2 years so she can be free. Things start heating up between Mason and Sam and eventually they are inseparable. Logan has become her "brother" after all. Loved this book and can't wait for the next book to know what happens next between everybody.



Book Two: Fallen Crest Family

Synopsis:

Samantha and Mason are together. Everyone knows it. Not everyone is dealing with it. While Mason’s ready to give them the middle finger, there’s one not going away. Her mother. Threats are issued. Ultimatums are given. Even blackmail is used, but only Samantha can put a stop to Analise. However, when a trauma from her past is triggered, she may not have the courage or strength to do what’s needed. If she doesn’t, Mason’s future could be destroyed.
June 18, 2013
 
Review:

Landing a guy that was viewed as not being able to be tied down had lead Sam on the shit list of pretty much everybody in her town, if not a few others as well, but she still doesn't care. She has the one person she knows loves her unconditionally and two other guys that will be there for her no matter what. However, there is one person that might be able to come between them; her mom. Her mom is a crazy person...literally, but Sam can't take the chance that her mom would sent Mason to prison. She has to deal with her mom the only way she knows how; by dealing with the past that she had forgotten until now.
I loved this book just as much as the first. The characters chemistry has gotten stronger the longer they are together, even in tough situations. I am excited to see how the third book will play out with Mason being in college and Same in public school with Logan. I would also like to know what Mason has been thinking the whole time he has known Sam. What his POV would sound like...maybe the author would consider this?? :)




Book Three: Fallen Crest Public

Synopsis:

Sam's first day at Fallen Crest Public doesn't go well. Some girls want to be her. Some girls want to destroy her. And some just don't like her. All in all, despite being protected by Mason and Logan, it's still only the strong survive. Sam will not only have to survive, she needs to learn how to conquer too, but there's another battle growing. Things are about to come to a disastrous end between the towns, Roussou and Fallen Crest. Sam's other main dilemma? Keeping Mason and Logan from getting arrested or hospitalized.

December 30, 2013
 
Review:

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I guess I had imagined it or if I had read somewhere that this book was going to be Sam's first year at Public, but Mason was already going to be at college. I'm not sure where I had gotten that information so I was glad to see that he was still there to help her through all the tribulations that she is put through. I really hope that no high school actually have these kind of rivalries, not only with other schools, but within their own walls. I'm not going to give away any spoilers because I wouldn't want someone to ruin me experiencing this on my own. The only thing I will say is that I am wondering what Sam is going to do with the bombshell that Tate drops on her at the end of the book. If most of you Fallen Crest fans are like me, you had probably already figured out that little bit of information, but for it to actually be put out there now and her having to see what to do about it is another story. I love each and every one of these characters. I can't believe how much drama there is, and what links Mason is willing to go to keep the woman he loves safe. I love the relationship between Mason and Sam. You can truly see how much they love each other and how protective they are of each other. If I must say though, I'm a little soft for Logan. I love his charisma and I know he loves his brother and Sam. I hope that he can find the kind of love that they have (even if I secretly want Sam to be with him). I know that won't happen though. :( Ready to see what Tijan will throw our way with the next book. I read the first chapter and I already know that she won't disappoint.




Book Four: Fallen Fourth Down

Synopsis:

No Information available yet! Will update as soon as possible!

I do have copy of the first chapter of the book, but I will not post. I don't want to ruin anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment