Friday, December 6, 2013

Tess Harper/Grace Wells: The Summer I Said Yes

Tess Harper and Grace Wells

Series: Unsure of Name

Book One: The Summer I Said Yes

Synopsis:

I'm not in any position to pursue a relationship. The last one I was in almost destroyed me. But even though I know he's toxic, I can't stay away.

He has a dangerous smile and eyes that seem to see right through me. A kiss that makes me forget all the ways he could break me. And when he touches me, I become a wild thing that disregards all the walls I so carefully erected to keep me safe.

So I left without saying goodbye.

I thought that was the end. I thought I'd never see him again. And then he walked into the Freshman Art History Survey course I was teaching.

July 21, 2013

Review:

When I read the title of this book and synopsis, I didn't think it would end with a cliffhanger. I thought it was a stand alone novel, but no....you get a WHOOPING cliffhanger. The book started off really well, but then as it went along I got a little frustrated with it. I'm not quite sure where the author(s) are going with this book, but I will be looking out for the next book. I want to know how this is going to play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment