Tuesday, November 26, 2013

About My Reviews

I thought I would explain how I type up my reviews that way there will be no questions down the road.
All my reviews will be posted here on my Blog, Amazon, and GoodReads.

The title of the post is Author's Name: Title of Book or Books in a Series
If I have been reading a series by an author I will put all the books I have read so far in the title. 
Example: If I have only read one book in the series only that book name will be in the title, but the other two books will be listed down below.

Series Name
If the book is part of a series, I will announce here what the name of that series is.

Book Name
If it is part of a series, I will put Book Number: Book Name.
Otherwise, it is just the name of the book.

Synopsis:
I get my synopsis from Amazon. I do not want to try and summarize the book myself, so I rely on what Amazon has posted on their site as a synopsis.
I will also use what Amazon says is the publication date. That way you know how new or old the book is.

Review:
Here is where I type in my review of the book.
I usually try to keep everything positive. I know the author's work really hard on their books and I don't want to feel like I am bashing them. I will leave some comments if I wasn't 100% satisfied with the book, but never anything entirely too harsh.

All books in a series will be on one review. If I have not finished the series, once I finish a book within it, I will update the post. I do not want several different blogs about the same author and series.
Each blog will be about an author and series or stand alone book.
If I have read several stand alone books by a single author; they will each have their own blog.
If I have read several series by a single author; each series will have their own blog.

I hope this clarifies any questions about my blog.
If not, please feel free to contact me at any time.

You can reach me here.
On Facebook at: facebook.com/KaylaCarmen
GoodReads at: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/21213673-kayla-pipkin

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment