Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sabrina Lacey: I Love My Healed Heart

Sabrina Lacey

Series: Jessica's Story ( I Love My Healed Heart)

Book One: I Love My Break Up
Book Two: I Love My Office Fling
Book Three: I Love My Freak Out
Book Four: I Love My Destiny

Synopsis:

When David (the lying, dirtbag-jerk-a-hole) cheated on me, it sent my whole world crashing down, and by "my whole world," I mean ME.
So... I've gone a little wild to get over it. Will I get out ? Can I fix the hole he left in my heart and my life... and find my soul mate? 
Life isn't always easy - and when you're going down the wrong road, things can get a lot worse before they get better.
xx, Jessica

November 22, 2013
 
Review:

First series I read by Sabrina Lacey and I was hooked!!
I love her writing technique.
I was laughing my butt off and then had tears pouring down my cheeks.
I felt like I was actually the character and was feeling all of her emotions as if they were my own.
I loved how she would write Jessica's thoughts out. Even the most random of things...like when your mind is thinking of one thing and suddenly you see a squirrel. LOVE IT!
I am definitely hooked on Sabrina and her books! I am looking forward to other things she writes!

No comments:

Post a Comment