Monday, November 25, 2013

Alyssa Rose Ivy: The Hazards of Skinny Dipping

Alyssa Rose Ivy

The Hazards of Skinny Dipping

Synopsis:

This isn't a deep book about first loves or self-discovery. If you want a book like that, I'd be happy to recommend one, but I don't have that kind of story to tell. Instead my story is about rash decisions and finding out that your dream guy is bad in bed. It's the story of when I finally went skinny dipping, and how my life was never the same again. Oh, and it's also the story of my freshman year of college and realizing Mr. Right might have been there all along.

*New Adult Romance- Contains Sexual Situations*
May 17, 2013

Review:

This is a very predictable book, but it is still amazing. 
It is very relatable also. 
It's about a girl who finds out the guy that she has always had a crush on her is horrible in bed, but he reciprocates her feelings. 
The guy that you thought was a douche turned out to be the one you have wanted to be with after all.
The story was quite funny and like I said earlier relatable.  
Loved all the characters and how everything played out. Even if you knew where things were going to end up, you liked reading it until you finally finished and knew it was going to be a happily ever after.
Like they say "you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your Prince Charming!"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment