Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sabrina Lacey: I Love My Secret, I Love My Hope, and I Love My Chance

Sabrina Lacey

Series: Nicole's Story

Book One: I Love My Secret

Synopsis:

There isn't one person who can tell me that what I'm doing with this man, is good for me.
But some people move your soul and that feeling is so rare - how can the connection you have with them... be ignored?
There is no way I could, even if I tried. What Can I Do?
I believe in guardian angels, just like Jess and I'm hoping mine is looking out for me... right now.
Because I love him more than I love myself.
November 22, 2013

Review:

I have fallen in love with Sabrina Lacey!
Ever since I have read I Love My Break Up, I have become obsessed!
Her stories are so funny and you can relate on a personal level.
In I Love My Secret, I can't say that I have ever had feelings for a married man, but I have known what it is like to be the other woman (and not know). It is a horrible feeling!! You do everything for that person and when the feelings aren't returned 100% for feel like less of a person.
I totally dig Nicole's passion for art and her attitude. She has had it rough and she doesn't take no one's shit!
I'm excited to learn where her story will go!

I LOVE you Sabrina! Keep on writing!



Book Two: I Love My Hope

Synopsis:

I've left obsession by running from Michael, only to find him chasing me, now.
There's a new man Amber's introduced me to...and he's incredible. Too good to be true, maybe. It's been so long since I opened my heart up to hope... to something real.
Mark is visiting from San Francisco... here alone after being rejected by some girl he met, his last trip to New York. Little do I know, I know her... I know her very, very well.

December 10, 2013

Review:

What can I say..Sabrina Lacey has done it again! I feel a little bad that she took a while to write this part and I read it in no time at all. I feel like I should have savored it for a bit longer. I'm glad that Nicole is learning how to cope with her feelings for Michael. Ready to see how see will react to Mark. I love Nicole's personality. She comes off like she just don't give a flip but on the inside she really does. Ready for part 3!!



Book Three: I Love My Chance

Synopsis:

I've only precious little time left with Mark. He's so wonderful and he makes me feel safe. Like I've always wanted to feel, and like I never did in my when I was growing up. Soon he has to fly back home, back to over three thousand miles away from me.
This day is all I have... 
I have a hard decision ahead of me. It will be the hardest decision I've ever had to make. 
Because I did not imagine what's about to happen. How could I? And I did not imagine this man I met in a bar on a rescue mission, would be my chance at real happiness.
January 4, 2014

Review:

OMG! That is all I can say! I'm happy, sad, furious, and whole lot of other emotions right now. I can't believe what I just read!! I absolutely hate the cliffhanger! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!! I also can't believe how Jessica is acting towards the whole Mark and Nicole situation. I was really wanting them to work out, but now that is all ruined. Especially after that little bomb that was dropped in Nicole's lap at the end. I have a feeling Jessica is going to realize what type of friend she has been being in the fourth book. How can she even act like that? Yes, Mark was her godsend, but she sent him away and met Chris. Why can't she let Mark work that same magic for Nicole? Nicole needs it far more than Jessica ever did. UGH!!! Sabrina you better hurry up with the fourth book so I can find out what happens!! I need to know how the show will go, who Nicole ends up with, and how the friendship turns out. It is all too much!





Book Four: I Love My Man

Out later in January 2014. Will update when have more information!



1 comment:

  1. Kayla!! I just now saw this after doing a google search for the book. THANK YOU for your great review and all the love coming at me and boomeranging right back to you! I'll keep writing. <3
    xx,
    Sabrina Lacey

    ReplyDelete