Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sabrina Lacey: I Love My Side of the Story

Sabrina Lacey

Series: Amber's Story ( I Love My Side of the Story)

Book One: I Love My Walk Out
Book Two: I Love My Man Cave

Synopsis:

Amber here.  Josh is the love of my life... but  he is driving me craaaaaaazy. 
Chris Rock said something along the lines of "You've not in love if you haven't thought of killing the person at least once," 
...which I used to think was funny and odd. But now? I get it. 
Josh here. Amber's got my heart on a string, but I keep yanking it away. 
After what she did...what does she expect?
I'm sure in her mind, I'm the bad guy... but let me tell you what REALLY happened.
Amber and Josh have a love that could last... forever. But that would mean being honest. 
They're terrified to say what they really need. 
The courage it takes to do that... is so hard. 
And what if, by being honest, they lose each other... forever? 

November 22, 2013
 
Review:

Amber's personality is so cute! She is your typical girl. And she doesn't think about what her words sometimes does to the opposite sex. I love how she is career driven and at such a young age. This is how must woman are nowadays! Josh is the ultimate laid back boy. Their love was such a true romance. It is what everyone wishes they could find. Yes, they have their ups and downs but it isn't anything that couldn't be solved. I am so happy with how Amber's story played out.
Sabrina Lacey has done it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment