Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lisa Renee Jones: Escaping Reality and Infinite Possibilities

Lisa Renee Jones

Series: The Secret Life of Amy Benson

Book One: Escaping Reality

Synopsis:

Infinite possibilities....
Infinite passion.....
Infinite danger....
His touch spirals through me, warm and sweet, wicked and hot. I shouldn't trust him. I shouldn't tell him my secrets. But how do I not when he is the reason I breathe? He is what I need.
At the young age of eighteen, tragedy and a dark secret force Lara to flee all she has known and loved to start a new life. Now years later, with a new identity as Amy, she's finally dared to believe she is forgotten-even if she cannot forget. But just when she lets her guard down, the ghosts of her past are quick to punish her, forcing her back on the run. 
On a plane, struggling to face the devastation of losing everything again and starting over, Amy meets Liam Stone, a darkly entrancing recluse billionaire, who is also a brilliant, and famous, prodigy architect. A man who knows what he wants and goes after it. And what he wants is Amy. Refusing to take "no" as an answer, he sweeps her into a passionate affair, pushing her to her erotic limits. He wants to possess her. He makes her want to be possessed. Liam demands everything from her, accepting nothing less. But what if she is too devastated by tragedy to know when he wants more than she should give? And what if there is more to Liam than meets the eyes?

July 22, 2013

Review:

You have a whirlwind romance, mystery, and suspense. From the beginning I was captivated by both characters. I'm a big sucker for the bulldozing type alpha males. There is just something about a dominating man that doesn't take no for an answer. I love how this book keeps you guessing. Just when you think you know how things are going to end up, Lisa will throw another twist into the story. There is a huge amount of angst and romance in this book. You can't help but get sucked into the world that is Liam and Amy. Ready for the next part to find out what happens. There is a huge cliffhanger that is kind of pissing me off, but I already bought the book and will get right to reading it.




Book Two: Infinite Possibilities

Synopsis:

***NC 17 for strong subject matter, language and sexual content***

Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he'd been her escape, her passion. The only person she'd trusted in six years. And then he'd made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she'd once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won't stop until she has it, not even for...him.

November 13, 2013

Review:

I was very excited to start reading this book. It didn't turn out the way I had hoped, but it was still a very good book. There were some parts that had me balling my eyes out and others that had me wanting to chunk my Kindle across the room (which I didn't do because I have an unhealthy relationship with it). I'm glad that everything seems to have turned out for the better, but I hate the epilogue. I wish we were able to figure it out in this book, but I guess we will have to wait for Forsaken to know about a certain someone. I hope the next book will give us an insight on what will happen next for Amy and Liam. Excited to see where their romance will lead.





Book Three: Forsaken

No information available except this book is in Chad's POV.

Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment